Tuesday, September 29, 2015

October's Stitchy Chalkboard

 Good morning!
I finished stitching up Octobers A Year In Chalk from Hands on Design this weekend..Isn't it c-u-t-e!
 I changed out the background fabric to a smaller black gingham on the bias.. The stitching has a piece of sheet metal on the back and a magnet on the frame for easy switching every month..The pedestal frame is from Michael's
 It is in the foyer which I will show you all of tomorrow..
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

11 comments:

Sandy said...

So cute as always. Love the gingham on the bias.

Betty said...

I love it. I love this time of the year, but whenever I see candy corn I always think of my Mom. She loved eating it and she added peanuts to her jar.

janicek said...

Oh, so adorable as always! I've just started my autumnal decorating and you are truly an inspiration. Thanks as always for your delightful blog posts!

Carol said...

This is definitely one of my favorite chalkboard designs in the series, Priscilla. Yours is so darling :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Priscilla! Oh, another cute stitchery! I'm amazed at how fast you do these. You're are the most creative one to fix the backs with the sheet metal and then the magnet on the frame! I love that idea. Can't wait to see more of your decorating. I'm so behind on visiting and decorating for fall! Hope you're doing well.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Fabulous Halloween cross-stitched frame! You are absolutely amazing talented to stitch this up in no time!!!

Unknown said...

I love this one. A little too late this year, but I will definitely do this one next year for my little granddaughter who loves candy! The frame is perfect. I'll have to use my coupon and head to Michaels.

Unknown said...

So Halloweenie! Love me some candy corn, especially indian corn! Kathleen in Az

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Another wonderful job!! Love it all!!

Hugs,
Deb

SuperMomNoCape said...

Now how fun is that! I love these simple chalk board pieces.