Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Trip to San Diego and Hawaii


Good morning!
Yesterday my husband and I got back from a 10 day trip.. We started in  San Diego California, and then on to Oahu, Hawaii..
The first 2 photos are from Sunset Cliffs Park in San Diego. It was beautiful at sunset.
Our main reason for this trip was to see our son play football first in San Diego then on to play at the University of Hawaii.
 They won the Oil can Trophy back from Fresno State ( a long standing rivalry) ..Go Aztecs!

The view from our room in Hawaii of Waikiki Beach..
Sunsets on the beach..

We went and visited the Pearl Harbor site.

A hazy but pretty morning..
Lots of surfers...they started early in the morning and stayed out til dark..
 I loved all the big Banyon trees with their roots hanging down.
It was great to see our sons team win again on Saturday night vs. Hawaii.. Such an exciting 10 days !
Thanks so much for your visits and comments.. I have alot of catching up to do!

6 comments:

Pondside said...

Dear Priscilla, as I read your post I am sitting on a balcony at sunrise looking at the very same view. We sailed from San Diego (actually, from Vancouver with a stop to pick up passengers I. San Diego ) to Oahu and then to Honolulu. I wonder if we were on the same ship? I am loving every minute on Waikiki and know that we will come back for a shot of sunshine and the wonderful Aloha spirit.

janicek said...

Your photos were a real feast for the eyes! And, you even had time to do more autumnal stitching - amazing girl! Thanks for sharing.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow, how exciting and it sounds like it was a fabulous trip! I loved looking at the pretty photos! TFS.
Julie

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a wonderful trip what wonderful photos!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures and very happy for your son's team! Kathleen in Az

Carol said...

I've always heard such wonderful things about San Diego--looks like a lovely place! I'm sure your son loves it there and how nice to be able to see him play :)

And your Hawaii photos--paradise!! Hope I get to go someday, too!