Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween on the Chalkboard



 Good Morning..
Happy Friday! It's time for Halloween on the chalkboard!
 I redid the seasonal chalkboard in the kitchen for Halloween ..I hated to wipe off this Fall Scarecrow!
A trio of fat jack-o-lanterns make up this Halloween topiary.. 
There is a strand of fall berries decorating the top of this thrifted frame.
I still love redoing this chalkboard for the seasons ..It is always fun to see what a little doodling will bring!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute Halloween chalkboard! I admire your artistic work. Kathleen in Az

Calico said...

Gorgeous! Is there no end to your talent?? :)

Linda said...

I loved the scarecrow too but it's time for a change I guess and the stacked pumpkins are darling.

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh I love these! I am writing down these ideas for my chalkboards.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Your chalkboards are some of the best I've seen....pinned them to my Pinterest board! hugs....

Carol said...

I just love this trio of grinning pumpkins, Priscilla! They must make you smile each time you pass by :)

Debbiedoos said...

You truly make the CUTEST chalkboards ever. Looking so cute for Fall.

Mary K. said...

Hi Priscilla. I love your chalkboard. In fact you just reminded me that I also want to do something similar to this. I have a wall that is always getting dirty and I thought if I painted it with chalkboard paint and framed that section then it would look like yours. Except your frame is much nicer. Love the versatility of the chalkboard. I recently did this on some bottle labels and use it for Halloween and Fall. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mary K. said...

Hi Priscilla. I love your chalkboard. In fact you just reminded me that I also want to do something similar to this. I have a wall that is always getting dirty and I thought if I painted it with chalkboard paint and framed that section then it would look like yours. Except your frame is much nicer. Love the versatility of the chalkboard. I recently did this on some bottle labels and use it for Halloween and Fall. Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

so LOVELY! I followed you on Facebook & Pinterest. Went to do instagram as well but you are private. I'm public. Is that ok to follow you - or do you prefer only private. (I don't know what shows to who if private links to public. So sad we have to worry about it, but I block icky spammers daily so I totally understand :) ).

Kaye
KayeSwain.com/parks2