Saturday, October 7, 2017

Halloween Night 2

Good morning!
I decided to stitch up this cute little Halloween piece..Halloween Night from Heart in Hand.. 
 You might remember my daughter Chelsea also stitched this and I finished it for her.. When I saw how cute hers was I went and bought the same wood shelf piece from Michael's to stitch my own!

 I finished mine a little differently .. I painted the wood piece with chalkboard paint..then mounted my stitching on sticky board and did some black check homespun on sticky board.. glued the 2 pieces together..and glued to the wood piece..  on hers I ruffled the homespun to put on the back..
 I added black and orange berry picks and a Halloween plaid bow.. this is the same plaid ribbon I usedon the Halloween tree. the whole piece  got some chalk doodles..
 This wood piece is nice because it is free standing.. no need for an easel..
Thanks so much for visiting!

****If you copy my cross stitch finishing.. please be considerate and link back to my blog or facebook page .. I work hard to make my things original and different ..Thank you in advance..***

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

9 comments:

DianeM said...

Love it <3 And using the shelf upside down is GENIUS, it's the perfect size for this project. Guess I'm going to Michaels today...lol.
Smiles, DianeM

Katztoy64 said...

I love your posts and videos. I knew I liked your designs for some reason. Apparently, we have the same taste. I have the exact same skeletons as in the first picture. Do you have the cat too?

Barb said...

Great work as usual!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love this!! I always enjoy seeing your Holiday decor!!
Hus,
Debbie

Carol said...

What an adorable design--and an equally adorable finish, Priscilla. You did a wonderful job on both yours and Chelsea's finishing :)

Cindy Lou said...

Great job !!

Unknown said...

Your embellishments is just as wonderful as your stichery, love it!
Kathleen in Az

Joyce said...

What did you use for the backing and batting? It's beautiful.

شركة المثالية للتنظيف said...


شركة المثالية للتنظيف