Friday, March 2, 2018

The Bunnies are Frolicking

 Good morning!
I finished stitching Spring Frolic at Bunny Hill from With Thy Needle and Thread a couple days ago and fully finished it this morning ..Isn't it just beautiful?!?
 You can see all the colors I used above with the exception of Classic Colorworks Stepping Stones which I used for the bunnies.. Love them in the grey color..

I mounted it in a oval frame from the thrift store, that I chalk painted white .. I then tied it with twine to a grapevine wreath .. and look at that quilt! :)
 I added the pretty aqua flowers and an aqua and lace checked bow with a nest on top ..
 I used the piece that I added my lantern lane to , so it is on the stairway for now ..
This was fun and quick to stitch .. Love the colors! 
 ****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pattern and with your artistic embellishments, makes it more special. Hi pups!
Kathleen in Az

Mary in AR said...

Very cute! The oval shape really adds to the design.

Maggee said...

Cute Spring finish! And the finish-finish is a delight to see... so inspiring! Thanks for sharing with us! Hugs!